Visit our Eventbrite page to register for our online conference scheduled to take place June 8-10, 2022. Reduced registration fees are offered for ACCLE members and students; you can also purchase an individual 2022-2023 membership if you wish. For more conference details and draft agenda, visit http://accle.ca/accle-conference/.
ACCLE is a group of individuals and clinics who have come together for these common purposes:
- to provide a forum for legal educators across Canada to share best practices, pedagogies and other information related to clinical legal education;
- to encourage the promotion and improvement of clinical legal education in Canadian law schools;
- to promote clinical pedagogy and research;
- to facilitate the dissemination of information pertaining to clinical legal education to clinicians in Canada, and;
- to promote or organize conferences or other activities to facilitate the purposes of the association.