ACCLE is a group of individuals and clinics who have come together for these common purposes:
- to provide a forum for legal educators across Canada to share best practices, pedagogies and other information related to clinical legal education;
- to encourage the promotion and improvement of clinical legal education in Canadian law schools;
- to promote clinical pedagogy and research.
- to facilitate the dissemination of information pertaining to clinical legal education to clinicians in Canada;
- to promote or organize conferences or other activities to facilitate the purposes of the association;